Health ATM is a touch screen hardware unit provided by clinics on the cloud. It is one of the best technologies that comes into healthcare to improve patient care and boost satisfaction. How does the health ATM work?
The first health ATM is installed in Mathura district hospital in India. These machines are used to conduct health checks and daily checkups for viral diseases. According to the experts, these machines are able to carry out the various investigations and provide immediate treatments to patients.
Read the article to move into the insights of health ATM and its related information.
What is a health ATM?
A Health ATM is a machine that is used as an ATM ( automatic teller machine). It is considered a touch screen hardware unit that helps to manage health related information.
It allows the patient to access their health related information from any internet-connected device. It inspires the patients and permits them to anticipate managing health requirements by giving them access to world-class medical facilities.
Clinics on cloud Health ATM find the primary healthcare issues in distant and rural areas. It is a modern, sophisticated, automated, simple, and accurate health kiosk.
How does the health ATM work
The health kiosk includes integrated medical devices that permit you to do basic neurology, cardiology, gynecology, and pulmonary examinations, prescribe medicines, and helps the patients to connect with their doctors remotely.
In fact, a health ATM helps you to check your height, weight, blood pressure, body temperature, blood glucose, and oxygen saturation levels.
Features of Health ATM
If you want to take your step into the latest technology and want to use it for your health benefits, then you have to know about its features.
- Health ATM provides instant health reports and prescribes medicines to patient
- It can also be delivered instant medicines.
- Health ATMs work like the automated health screening equipment
- Monitor and manage your health on mobile
- Live consultation on a video call with your doctors
Health vital signs monitored by health ATM
Here are some important health signs that can easily be monitored by health ATMs.
- Lipid profile
- Instant report
- Fat %
- Fingerprint authentication
- Blood pressure
- Blood glucose
- Height, BMI, and weight
- Muscle mass
Pros of health ATM
Health ATM brings many benefits to patients and doctors and delivers primary care.
- It dispenses free medicine for all sorts of illnesses and diseases
- Health ATM conducts the medical and health tests
- The patient can easily access their health reports anytime using email, web dashboard, or mobile app.
- This cloud computed platform allows telemedicine so that doctors can easily see their patient from rural areas.
Many healthcare centers are moving towards the technology to use, named health ATM. The aim of installing these machines at healthcare centers is so that the patient can easily connect with their healthcare specialists and get immediate treatment, even from remote locations.