Respiratory tract infections affect almost everyone every year. No one likes to get sick, always want to get back on your feet as quickly as possible. And logically the question arises – what medications will help effectively cure respiratory infections?
Treating infections often hits your pocket, so a list of budget fast-acting drugs has been prepared for you. Also, reliable sources are Mexican pharmacies, based on which, we’ll review the list of medications. And help you find out where to order Respiratory Medications Online.
What is a respiratory infection?
A respiratory infection (or respiratory tract infection) is a bacterial or viral infection of organs that are involved in the respiratory process, such as the nasopharynx, lungs, throat, etc.
- runny nose
- sore throat
- increase in temperature
- worsening of health
How to treat respiratory infections?
Treatment depends on the severity of the disease and the type of infection. Viral and bacterial infections are treated differently, but unpleasant symptoms can be relieved with the same medications. Mexican pharmacies online offer medications to treat any manifestation of the disease.
Cough and wheezing medications
1. Cloperastin Privitus is an anti-cough medicine, used for symptomatic treatment of various kinds of respiratory tract infections. Always available at online Mexican pharmacies.
2. Spiriva Inhalation powder – prescribed for long-term treatment of bronchial cramps, suitable for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The mechanism of action is to open narrow airways, which makes breathing easier.
3. Mucoflux is a medicine for coughs caused by accumulation of phlegm on the walls of the throat and in the sinuses, it removes phlegm, thus easing the cough.
You can order these Respiratory Medications Online easily on the website to get rid of the annoying cough and not waste your energy looking for these medications in the pharmacy.
Drugs for runny nose
A stuffy nose and sneezing are unpleasant symptoms that make it difficult to breathe. But no worries, certified Mexican pharmacies also have an extensive selection of runny nose medications at a good price.
1. Beconase Aqua (Beclomethasone) is a vasoconstrictor medication against rhinitis, eases the runny nose, opens up pathways for more air to enter the nose.
2. Nasacort AQ – helps relieve nasal swelling, removes sneezing and allows free breathing.
3. Rinelon Spray Nasal – A lifesaver for allergic rhinitis, which often occurs with bacterial respiratory tract infections.
Drugs for headache and fever
1. Tempra Paracetamol Generic is a classic drug with high efficacy. It reduces fever, relieves headache and muscle pain.
2. Ibuprofen is a pain reliever that can be taken for respiratory tract infections to relieve headaches and body pain. It has a mild antipyretic effect.
There are quite a few Mexican pharmacies on the market now, we recommend the best Mexican pharmacy Medicinesmexico – a guarantee of quality and price.
Antibiotics are prescribed by your doctor, you should not take them without consulting your GP. If your infection turns out to be viral, antibiotics will be ineffective and will only harm your body. Antibiotics often have a short shelf life, so buy them only from certified Mexican pharmacies.
1. Bactrim DS trimetho/sulfam Generic is a broad spectrum antibiotic, also used in treating respiratory tract infections.
2. Dicloxacillin Generic is a broad-spectrum, penicillin-type antibiotic. Stops the growth of pathogenic bacteria, effective for respiratory diseases.
In the early stages, respiratory infections can be treated with the medications listed above, but if you feel your condition is worsening, see your doctor. Infections that are neglected or improperly treated lead to serious consequences.